TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Thursday

Sexy Feet :)~

Sexy Feet :)~: "Ever since I was a kid, I’ve had a thing for guys’ feet. Now let me clarify…not just any feet—hot, sexy male feet. You know, those that are soft, nails trimmed, feet that are maintained, feet that look awesome barefoot or in flip flops. During the spring & summer, I’m always checking out guys’ feet…at the store, at the beach, in restaurants, everywhere I go!! For me, the sight of hot male feet instantly make my cock stiffin’ and fuels my desire to stroke cock. My bate sessions always involve some pics or vids of hot dude feet. On a few occasions, I’ve stroked with other jackers that get off on feet as well…nothing gets me hotter than strokin’ my hard cock with one hand and holding a bator’s foot to my face with the other as he strokes and edges. Here are some pics I’m strokin’ to this morning….and the first pic is me edging & showing my feet :)~


jacker615
















































"

No comments:

Post a Comment