TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Sunday

An East Coast Buddy is the Ying to My Yang

An East Coast Buddy is the Ying to My Yang: "
I met a buddy on that wonderful website, Large Penis Support Group, not too long ago and we finally started corresponding via our regular email accounts. Turns out he is someone who seems to be a perfect match for my needs and passions. And, as is so often the case, he resides thousands of miles away. A travesty if you ask me (and you did, didn't you?). He wrote the following contained in a series of emails, as well as enclosed the cock-centric pics above: We're a good match since I am 100% into kicking back for great head. More and more into scenes based on the worship of my holy phallus. Almost all of of my climaxes are straight into a kneeling guy's hungry mouth, which is where I like it. Shooting on my belly is a total waste of good sperm. Get very pissed off on rare occasions when a guy spits out my spunk. Total disrespect. Luckily I don't have to put up with that often, and I always ask beforehand.

Too bad you're in California -- of course. If you ever get to XXX, come see me and I'll reward you with a nice load. I enjoyed your blog post about worshiping the director's cock in your hotel room. Loved the ritualistic aspects of it -- wine, candles, silky cloth etc. We should do something similar.

For your enjoyment...am glad I found your old emails, they got me very turned on. I gotta say I love your attitude. So I really hope we can meet and spend some quality time together....hope you like a long slow build-up as I do....worship of my body and crotch slowly evolving into intense warm and wet oral service...I think you'll leave with a smile on your face. I like it all swallowed too....but I still get VERY turned on seeing sperm dribbling down a guy's face.


Did you ever have the experience of having multiple men cum on your face? I mean, so many you couldn't swallow,but that left you covered in semen?


A few years ago I was a member of a club of men in their 30s-50s who loved getting head. There'd be a monthly post online for a young cocksucker to meet us and service us all in a group. He'd get on his knees and we'd be in a circle wearing towels and feed him one by one. It was amazing how many cute younger guys were total cum pigs.


That club kinda fell apart unfortunately....


I have also sometimes sucked cock and like to especially in semipublic places. Once at the pool where I swim in the morning, I sucked off a guy in the stall, and then deliberately left and went back to my locker with cum dripping down my chin. I pretended I didn't realize it and chatted with another guy (I assume str8)--- was fun to see him notice it...yeah I've been doing this for years so I really do know just what I like---- I can tell within the first 10 seconds if a guy has the kind of technique and attitude I like. Nobody loves a good BJ like I do --- it is pure heaven. Whereas a bad one can be anything from boring to actually painful.


I also favor quality over quantity. I now have about 3 regulars here in XXX who I rely on to worship my cock and drain me , and usually at least one of them is available. They're all excellent and I have very warm feelings for them --- still limited to sex, but I like warmth and passion, as opposed to fast & brutal nonverbal sex ---we each provide what the other needs, with no "bf" issues...


I travel a lot and also have regulars in certain other cities --- really look forward to seeing them. Am going to XXX tomorrow, but my regular there is not free, so will be meeting a new guy who's coming to my hotel around 10:30pm. So far all the signals seem good.



Too bad we are not closer, I am pretty sure I could be an enjoyable "SB" (suck buddy)for you.....


Writing this has made me 3/4-hard, but Ive promised the guy tomorrow to save up a huge load, so will refrain.
I have taken the liberty of protecting my new 'SB' and his privacy and location, per his request. It's clear that he knows what he likes and is a prime example of a smart, highly sexual guy with just a touch of sleazy intensity. He may have just gotten 3/4 hard from his writing, but I think I shot a load in my Calvins and am oozing a second one just thinking about it. I don't know, sometimes I think I may be just an oversexed, hungry, knee-crawling cocksucker who worships dick and guzzles fresh semen like the first cold beer on a hot summer evening. I mean, that doesn't make me a bad person, does it....? Talk among yourselves....
"

No comments:

Post a Comment