TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Friday

Bill in Exile � Blog Archive � ARMY DAWG SHOWING OFF HIS SKILLZ

ARMY DAWG SHOWING OFF HIS SKILLZ


10 Responses to “ARMY DAWG SHOWING OFF HIS SKILLZ”

  1. Greg Says:

    I’m racking my brain for any other possible explanation as to why this boy has honed this skill, much less advertised it on camera… nope, he wants some action
  2. Gregorio Says:

    He is friggin HOT, and I got something better than a banana for him ;)
  3. Marc in Chicago Says:

    Nice lips!
  4. Steve Says:

    Instant Boner!
  5. Erik Says:

    He must be very popular among his friends…
  6. AP Says:

    I saw this a while ago and immediately thought of you but I was… ahh… a little too drunk to be emailing people. Glad you found it anyway.
  7. Todd Says:

    Now that is a trick Linda Lovelace only wishes she could have done….
  8. Chad Says:

    Scott I think youre developing a soft spot for us Army Dawgs
  9. virginiatrembles Says:

    I think my stiff just leaked…
  10. jim Says:

    that is more of a marine’s skill no? hahahaa

Leave a Reply








No comments:

Post a Comment