TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Friday

Hey, gorgeous (m4w or m4t) - m4w


Date: 2010-12-27, 7:36PM PST


I have a weakness for a firm ass. I'm looking to play with a woman or t-girl who works out and likes to show off their body. I work out 4-5 times/wk and take very good care of myself. I'm in an open relationship, cannot host, but can arrange something. If you can host, that's fine too. My stats: six foot four, 220, 34yo, muscular, handsome, very friendly hung white guy. Sex is not required, serious foreplay would be nice, but I won't deprive you if you're begging me to fuck you. :o

Seriously, I play safe, am hiv neg/std free and want to stay that way. Respond with something remotely witty and un-bot-ish to get my attention. Thanks.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 2132056335-0 image 2132056335-1


PostingID: 2132056335


No comments:

Post a Comment