TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Tuesday

Show yer friggin arse – it’s summer

Show yer friggin arse – it’s summer: "

I’m off up the pool now. That’s Liverpool, rather than the swimming pool, as I’m seein me Mam. She has promised the delite of goin the garden centre and buying some petunias ! So’s u can see I have an excitin weekend can’t ya lads. I know how 2 party!


“So Boz, wot did u do this weekend?

“Oh, well, I planted some petunias” Thats really friggin upped my ante. Not gud for street cred I know.


But I will wear some shorts and I will wear them low. Or high. Wots better? – crotch, arse or thigh? I’ll try and pick summat up somewhere. There’s always a gay boy in a garden centre u know. And the lads that work in them can be fuckin fit ….Oh god I can see it now ….”yeah it’s true, I’m very sorry but I like petunias so can u show me some….(follow fit lad)…..ok fuck the weeds get yer cock out.”


mooning lads


mooning lads

"

No comments:

Post a Comment