TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Sunday

public restroom story

I had recently graduated from college and was shopping at a local mall when I decided to go to the public restroom because I had to take a dump. I had grown up in a conservative family and had gone to a conservative university - so I didn't know anything happened between the stalls of the men's room.

But as I sat there, I saw some shadows moving around on the floor and my curiosity drove me to look under the wall to see what was going on. Just as I bent over, I saw the guy two stalls down sliding on his back over to the next stall. I was so shocked that I just sat straight up and wondered what was going on.

I left because I didn't know how to handle it, but was back after a few days. It didn't take me long to figure out what was going on and how things worked. Long story short, I was sitting in one of the stalls and a young guy walked out of his stall and peeked into mine. He then went to the mirrored sink in front of me and started playing with himself. I came out of my stall and walked toward him. He indicated that we should go somewhere else because that restroom was quite busy.

We walked into a department store restroom and luckily it was empty. He motioned for each of us to go into the two stalls. It wasn't long before he had motioned for me to slide under the stall so that he could suck me, which he did masterfully. I was curious to know how his cock felt, so I pulled out of his mouth and motioned for him to slide under the stall so I could feel him.

Well, he must have been working on himself while he was sucking me because right after I put my hand on his cock, he grabbed himself and started firing away. Now, I had played with a couple of guys in high school and college, and I had enjoyed watching them squirt because to me, it shows the ultimate in satisfaction. But I had never seen anything like this.

When this guy started squirting, I immediately had to jump out of the way. His first shot went about two feet across my stall. But that was not all. He kept shooting those big squirts all over the place. I thought he was going to repaint the floor! I lost track of the shots, but I'll bet it was close to ten - and each of them was just as strong!

That was the beginning of my addiction to seeing guys cum - and especially enjoying the ones who shoot big loads (that's why I love watching videos of Spike, Paul Morgan, Manuel Rios, Paul Valerey, etc.) So, Brian - if you're reading this and remember this story from about 25 years ago, please contact me!!! I'd love to relive that scene!

1 comment: