TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Saturday

craigslist

Submissive male while wife sleeps - m4w - 25 (67th Ave/I-10)


Date: 2010-09-04, 11:10PM MST


25 white male here that is DD free. Wife is sleeping upstairs....I would like a woman to come over and fuck me and make me their slave while my wife sleeps upstairs and has no idea. Doesnt that sound exciting....to be in another womans house, right under her nose and fucking and sucking her man and making him her slave....If you are interested, email me with pics and what you are wanting to do, THIS IS FOR REAL AND FOR RIGHT NOW. If this add is still up, i am still looking. Replies with pics will get first response

  • Location: 67th Ave/I-10
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1937374596-0

No comments:

Post a Comment