TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Saturday

craigslist

Looking for fun - m4w - 30 (Avondale)


Date: 2010-09-09, 7:58PM MST


Trying this again I keep getting flagged??

I'm looking for a chick thats down for anything, you need to be open minded and ready to have some fun! NOT looking for a girlfriend or someone who asks a lot of dumb questions. I am looking for some hot ass sex in the car, your place, my place, hotel, store, backyard...you get the idea ;)

I'm tall, attractive, white, heavily tattooed, nice 7-1/2 cock and I have lots of pics to share if you send me some I'll send you some back :)

I'm attracted to all types of women but tattoos and piercings get my attention first. Put your favorite position in the subject to help me weed out the spam please ;) Hit me up before the haters hit again...haha


  • Location: Avondale
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1945899366-0

No comments:

Post a Comment