TRY THESE BLOGS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS

Saturday

found this on craigslist

25 Year old male seeks fun time - m4w - 25 (43rd Ave and Thomas)


Date: 2010-09-09, 9:45PM MST


I'm a 25 year old male. I'm in great shape, hung and love a woman who enjoys rough sex. FOR THE RECORD - I hate condoms. I AM drug and disease free. I'm 5'10" with brown hair, blue eyes and a goatee. I enjoy licking a woman until she explodes and would appreciate a nice blowjob as well. I do enjoy anal, as well as throat fucking a woman. As I said, rough sex. I'm attaching pictures here. There are two. I want one in your FIRST email. If you really want bonus points, send your number as well.

I HOST.

  • Location: 43rd Ave and Thomas
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1945997028-0 image 1945997028-1

No comments:

Post a Comment